Clever concepts from start to finish
We offer capital investors and developers end-to-end consulting services across the real estate value chain. Unlike an agency, we develop and implement integrated marketing and investment concepts that focus entirely on your individual goals. We are also the perfect choice if you provide construction services and are looking to team up with a strong partner for project management, marketing, sales and legal matters.
THE experts for new builds and listed properties
- Born in 1969
- Qualified real estate specialist (Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
- Graduate of real estate and housing management
- Trainer for all commercial real estate professions
- 23 years of professional experience in an executive position within facility management and property sales
- 2014–2019 Managing Director for ImmoInvest Vertriebs GmbH
- since 2019 Managing Partner of von Saldern Immobilien GmbH
- Born in 1973
- Real estate manager
- 9 years of professional experience as office manager or executive assistant in facility management and real estate sales
- 2014-2019 Office Manager for ImmoInvest Vertriebs GmbH
- since 2019 Company Officer for von Saldern Immobilien GmbH
Committed to needs
Germany needs affordable housing – for tenants, as well for buyers who are interested in a sustainably profitable investment. The following principle applies to the latter: prospective tenants should want to live in the property, not the owner. That’s why we believe that the decision on a capital investment should always be made from the tenant’s perspective. A residential property must be attractive today and profitable tomorrow. We know: sustainable management is the only way to justify the financial commitment made by investors.
For example, we take into account the region’s demographic development and identify the specific demand for layouts and fixtures. We also spread our investments across different locations to avoid the risks associated with cluster formation. Our visionary mind-set applies equally to management and maintenance costs, which exceed the construction costs by far over the life cycle of a property. We perceive real estate as a durable economic asset. This is why we believe that securing the longest possible financing terms based on current interest rates is a sensible approach.
Our philosophy and actions are driven entirely by demand. We seek to reconcile our customers’ perspectives with the wishes of home-seekers. The latter aspect ultimately possesses an element of socio-political responsibility, as population development and environmental problems demand answers that are expected from the real estate industry especially.